Such was my pronouncement this morning. You know that whole “be aware of zombies this year” alternative New Year message thing I did at the end of last year? Well, in the UK it now is one of those times when we need to be extra vigilant in stopping the dead from rising.
The previous four day bank holiday is nothing compared to threat of the one we are about to enter. This time round we have a Royal Wedding to distract us from our duties. And more of an excuse to consume large amounts of alcoholic beverages.
No one wants to fall victim to the undead under the cover of bunting. NO ONE!
Yes, it is up to us – the plebs of Britain – to ensure that we don’t all become three course meals for wandering corpses. Remember to:
- Not drink more than a pint or two in a sitting.
- Make sure you don’t put infected meat on the BBQ.
- If you find yourself covered in BBQ sauce, wipe it off immediately.
- The difference between a drunk person and a zombie is that the zombie won’t keep asking for beer.
- Keep an eye out for monkeys and don’t approach them if you see any.
Together, we can stay alive this Royal Wedding Bank Holiday by maintaining constant vigilance!
P.S. This zombie Royal Wedding game might be good training.